Job Opportunity: Senior Administrator
Church: Hope For All Church, 9 Cliff Road, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Top three qualities of our church and top three qualities we are looking in a Senior Administrator
Top three qualities of Hope For All Church
Hope For All Church is
1. a growing multi-ethnic, multi-income English-speaking Church community in Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong. Our vision is to be living representatives of God’s family in our neighbourhood.
2. We are passionate about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ and valuing each person as an image of God. We believe we are broken but deeply loved by God, and we need Jesus to transform our lives.
3. We love worshiping God and seek to be a place of worship for people to encounter God deeply. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Administrator whose role we believe is essential in accomplishing the vision of Hope For All Church.
The top three qualities we are looking for in a Senior Administrator are:
1. a God-loving responsible administrator to manage Church volunteers and community and to support the pastor and other church staff members.
2. A proactive administrator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can handle multiple tasks to ensure the Church is well-run, and maintained and events well-coordinated, planned and executed. You should be humble, generous, efficient, detail-oriented, and professional.
3. An experienced administrator with a business or office management degree, who is organized and strong in handling sensitive communication, church publications and accounting.
If you feel prompted to work as a senior administrator at Hope for All Church, we would love to know you.
Please send us your resume to HR_hopeforall@outlook.com